Yes you know I am going to tell you to wear sunscreen. Look if you have been spending money on Photo Facials, Microdermabrasion, Green Peels, INTRAcel or Laser - then OF COURSE YOU SHOULD MOST DEFINITELY FOR SURE WITHOUT A DOUBT wear sunscreen. We actually do take it personally. We feel as though we have helped you look so good - only to have you blow it!? Not cool. Ok rant is over…my apologies. I promise not to mention sunscreen again.
As for the rest of your Summer Treatment Plan…
Here are a few tips to ensure you look FAB at every BBQ party!
- Cleanse. Tone. Eye cream. Serum. Moisturize. Sunscreen. (sorry I couldn't leave it out - awkward). REPEAT for am and pm (sunscreen only in the am. Again sorry I mentioned it twice now, but I felt I had to be clear). Do Not let yourself get lazy. Do not go to bed with an unwashed face just because it's 2am and you're exhausted. Wash that face! I'm ranting again…why so angry? Sorry.
- Get outside. Garden, walk, run, bike, hop - whatever it is, take it outside and take your children with you! Lock the phones, ipods, tablets, laptops, in the house and play outside in the fresh, warm air. Family time, Vitamin D time, and exercise too! (I really want to say it again here but I am holding my tongue…).
- Book your treatments in. Don't put it off. Get them booked in so your skin looks fab and you get that relaxed, calmer feeling that "Me Time" gives you. Maybe I need some me time….
- Make Plans. Look up interesting things to do in the city, in the country, on a farm, at the beach - anywhere! Make Summer 2017 memorable. Plan it. Book it. Do it. Otherwise it will just blow past like the first half of this year! Make it count.
- Make a Summer To-Do List. (Kind of an extension of #4 but just go with it). I know todo lists sound super boring - but this one is different. This is a fun todo list.
Here's an example…
- Finally visit that beach you've been wanting to see
- Go to Wonderland with the whole family
- Have some friends over for a BBQ
- Go camping
- Learn how to fish
- Go to the drive-in (there aren't many left)!
- Hike a new trail
- Have a water fight
- Join a beach volleyball team
- Go for more bike rides
- Walk Central Park NYC
Plan for an Awesome Summer 2017 and it will happen!